On 13 October 2017, seminar “Transfer Pricing: major challenges and next steps” will be conducted by EY (previously “Ernst & Young”).
During the event, it is planned to discuss the Transfer pricing rules introduced in the new Tax code, Government decrees being developed, practical issues, examples and recommendations for the next steps. You will get answers to such questions as:
- Which companies are affected by the changes?
- Which transactions are subject to control under the new rules?
- How to determine market prices in controlled transactions?
- What are the possible consequences and risks for non-compliance with the requirements of the law?
- What actions should be already taken now in order to comply with the law?
In order to make the event as informative and practice-oriented as possible, the representatives of Tax Services of Armenia are invited to the seminar.
In this regard, participants of the event will have a unique opportunity to discuss their concerns with EY Partners having significant experience in the sphere of transfer pricing in CIS, as well as representatives of the Tax Services and other companies.
The seminar is designed for companies’ chief executives, financial managers, chief accountants and tax managers.
The seminar will be conducted in Russian. Participation is free of charge. Preliminary registration is required.
For more details, please follow the link: https://go.ey.com/2wUA9CR