The Embassy invites young Armenian economists to apply for a job of Assistant to Economic Section.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Yerevan is currently hiring an Assistant for the Economic Section.
– Citizen of Armenia
– University graduate with Masters Degree in Economics
– Great understanding of macroeconomics
– Good knowledge of the economy of Armenia, both on sectoral and microeconomic level
– Analytical skills
– Communication skills (personal interaction, e-mail, telephone)
– Fluency (written, oral) in English and Russian, knowledge of Czech is an asset
– Proficiency in IT (MS Office, Internet)
– Clean criminal record
– Ability to work independently
The Embassy offers:
– 1 year contract, with possibility of extension
– Competitive salary for university graduates
– Friendly but demanding working environment in downtown Yerevan
– Close interaction with Czech and Armenian institutions, companies and business associations
– Opportunity for independent work
If interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, mentioning “Assistant to Economic Section application + your name and surname” in the subject of your message. The deadline for submitting the application is 20 of January, 4 pm.
Suitable candidates will be asked (on January 25, 2017) to submit a written analysis of a specific economic problem and/or situation (in English, deadline – January 27, 2017).
Last stage of the selection process will be a personal interview at the Embassy.
Start of the work: February 2017 (subject to approval by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic).